Good old Battlefield is out again. I remember spending rather a lot of money upgrading my rig to run BF 2 a few years ago. Since then, I've pretty much given up PC gaming for exactly that reason. My good mate has got the new one going on his setup and complains that 64 people on one map is too much. WFT!! I call that a target rich environment. He also complains the multiplayer maps are all rush maps (basically run about killing as much as you can before you get blasted). Again bring it on, it's the only way I know how to play. My mate does subtlety. I don't.
Do I by it for the Xbox or my gaming laptop? Actually thinking I should buy it for both. Single player on the PC with the graphics will be amazing. Multiplayer on the Xbox, satisfying and stable.
Life presents hard choices.
Next up, Ferrari 458 or a pension?
I know which dad is in favour of....and it doesn't come in Playboy red
ReplyDeleteMy pension probably won't be around much longer the ways things are going. Which leaves me only one choice...
ReplyDelete