Tuesday, 4 October 2011

I'm enjoying.

Percy Pigs (Reversy)
Red wine
The West Wing

But most of all....

Portal 2!!

Why didn't I get into this game when it came out I don't know.  Perhaps too much Call of Duty or some other nonsense.  This is one of the best rated games ever.  Now I see why. 

The developing story is fun, the characters that take you through it are great and genuinely funny (not that geeky funny with in-jokes), super slick design, great graphics and some pretty hard puzzles.  It is a puzzle game at the end of the day.  Maybe that is where my resistance lay. I'm so happy I didn't resist.

These are the cutest things ever.  

As the turrets say in their cute voice.......

I'm different

3 comments:

  1. Does no one else see a fanny on legs? Anyone??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're weird

    Turret opera!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kPyGvqNn4Y

    Turret sounds!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=919ltkOOtWY&feature=related

    Just play it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fanny turrents lol. I didn't like Portal 1 as it made me feel immensely stupid, but it is a very clever game (apparently unlike me)

    ReplyDelete