But
You know things are fucked up when we lend more money to countries/institutions who are bankrupt from excessive debt and will NEVER pay it back. I don't remember voting for these idiots to spend billions of our country's money on banks and other countries. It has to stop.
You lend money to someone who can't afford to pay you back- you lose your money. Why are banks a special case? It is so simple and yet the politicians are either blind to it or corrupt.
An excellent episode of Max Keiser here with Rossane Barr (remember Rossane on telly?!? I never found it that amusing). Skip to 13mins 30sec to see what she has to say (however, the stuff before is worth listening to)
I don't fancy her
Okay, I got a little political and heavy on you.
Sorry.
A little bit of politics is fine with me......I enjoyed Roseanne back in the day!
ReplyDeleteI never really got it. Did she just play herself?! I get her now though.
ReplyDelete