It seems a little unfair for one guy to hog the limelight, that's all I'm saying. And his podgy, Star Craft playing, puddle of piss son is going to get it now! I almost weep in despair. Come on, look at the state of it-
I could have levelled up 10 times if it wasn't for this bollocks!
Just a little crowd adulation once in my life is all I'm asking for. Come on, The Isle of Harris (for example) worship me as a deity!
Haha, women of Isle of Lewis. I reject you!
Ah well, just a thought. My ex dog worships me (when I have chocolate). It's a start. As is my side parting which could be taken as slightly hipsterish but I prefer to think of as dictatorial.
Reaction just in to news of the side parting-



I thought you could have whatever you want on the internet.
ReplyDeleteReal world is probably a different matter. But then you seem to be existing in some alternate reality.
Come back to the pack.
those pics look as though zombie apocalypse has hit Harris.Anyway, you'd have to figure out how to turn peat bogs and sea grass into purest gold before anyone there worships you.Come on, you did chemistry...
ReplyDeleteI'm a cult of personality! The powerful enigma that is me is enough. I don't need parlour tricks to make them worship me.
ReplyDelete