Friday, 10 May 2013

Glasgow Brawl

Reading my favourite magazine this morning, one of the commentators opened with the line "Starting an argument about the eurozone is about as easy as starting a fight in a Glasgow pub".

Firstly, yes, this is the shit I read about these days.  My interests wobble between financial apocalypse and environmental apocalypse but other than that I'm a pretty happy, chirpy person.

Secondly, I've never had a fight in a Glasgow pub.  Perhaps it's the pubs/times I go that avoids all the arseholes that wander this town.  Mainly city centre on Friday/Saturday night.

Here is a video example.  Could be a typical weekend evening-


The first 60 seconds of this is Glasgow!  I kid not.  At 47 secs you'll get a glimpse of George Square.

Great how I can sneak zombies into everything!

If you haven't visited Glasgow, come and visit.  It's a beautiful place with lots to do.  The point of this was to show that posh southern twats know nothing about Glasgow these days. (Posh southern twat being the commenter at the start of this drivel).

No comments:

Post a Comment