Saturday, 25 August 2012

Just in Time

Just in time.  My sanity was slipping away and I was beginning to panic.  Even Ethiopia seemed like a great place to work.  Then the phone call.

Want to fly a 787?

Yeah, alright.

Cool, you start in January.



If you go to Flight Radar website and filter B788 you'll only ever see a couple flying in the whole world!  How nice it will be to be exclusive and special.  It won't last long, they are pushing these things out at a tremendous rate.

I shall ponder my place in the universe from the comfort of my bed.

Yes, it has beds! And internet.  Messy combination

A few months to hang about before I start.  Bit of volunteering or some other project to waste the time.

Excitement is a great thing, especially after a forced period in tracksuit bottoms and string vest.  I feel I can contribute to humanity once again!  Just not straight away.






No comments:

Post a Comment