The makers have done a good job in getting away from the usual boring aspects of MMORPG of grinding, doing the same thing over and over to get experience points. Things that get serious XP are good fun, set pieces that pop up, story line and other missions that are marked on the map.
Graphics are great and plenty of people on the servers to help out. I tend to wander into areas that are too difficult but always some friendly soul will resurrect my broken, pathetic corpse. Repeatedly. I run out of ways of saying "thank you". Talking of dying, not tried the PvP side of things so can't comment on it, although it is meant to be pretty good.
I can recommend the game. Takes the genre forward in a good direction, has been well crafted and is just good fun. Kinda what a game should be, don't you think?
If you're on, come look me up. I'm on the Gunnar's Hold and I'm called Tricky Man. Yes, I installed it in the evening when all sense of imagination had abandoned me.
And fashion sense.

No comments:
Post a Comment