Monday, 14 January 2013

I love SF

San Francisco!  Also Sci Fi of course.  This lovely vid combines both in a very sympathetic way (SF always seems to be the target in Star Trek.  Leave it alone!  Try Glasgow, nuke it and it won't make that much of a difference).  Had one of my best holidays ever in SF.  Although a tramp shouted at me.  That wasn't cool.  Otherwise a very nice place to be.


I've always felt sorry for the Empire.  Really well equipped and organised, they really should have  prevailed.  Gives Hippies the idea they can win.  Perhaps they can but I can't abide the wishy washy pseudo science and shite that comes out of their mouths (spend a little time with the clientele in No.78 and you'll see).  Good music, I'll give you that. 

Being a square can be onerous sometimes.  Although I skirt dangerously close to hipsterish behaviour (in my mind), the reality is that I get no where near.  Even with a beard! (Something of an experiment)


No comments:

Post a Comment