The poor thing sprung a leak and I then obligingly cooked the engine. What a great little car that was but I was only going to keep it for a few more weeks before I head of on my adventures. My plans for world domination remain on track.
I could bore you with the story of the recovery guy who made out he was a horse dicked sex god but was in fact a big fat blob. He meant well but he should have picked up on my nervous laughter and lack of eye contact as a sign to STFU.
So now to lots of walking and cycling and the occasional hire car. You can see it will only be occasional because this is what they gave for a couple of days-
Eh...
I felt special in a "taste the colours" kind of way driving this thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment