Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Zen Vs Malcolm Tucker

Just started watching "The Thick of It".  If you haven't seen it DO SO IMMEDIATELY.  It's on Netflix.  It is a few years old now and why I resisted watching it first time round I do not know.

The main character is a Scotsman by the name of Malcolm Tucker.  He has to be the best character ever.  If you like clever, outrageous swearing that is.  A few years ago I would have been desperate to swear as well as him.

Here he is!



Here are some choice quotes (remember Scottish angry accent)

Miscellaneous Civil Servant: Can you stop swearing, please?
Malcolm: Oh, I'm terribly sorry, you won't hear anymore swearing from us YOU MASSIVE GAY SHITE! FUCK OFF!

Jamie: I'm not leaving it to you, you couldn't organise a bum-rape in a barracks.
Malcolm: Au contraire.

Malcolm: Here he is! Cock like the Pink Panther's tail.
Doug Hayes: I'm afraid I turned it down, Malcolm.
Malcolm: Do you know 90% of household dust is made of dead human skin? That's what you are to me.


As funny as this is, I'm reading a book called "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" and really enjoying it.  I've calmed down too much I think!!  What to do...... watch more Thick of It!

Go on, have one more, pretend it's me-

Zen Richy: And I would rain down on you so hard, you would have to be reassembled by fucking air crash investigators. [Phil tries to protest] DO NOT FUCKING interrupt me, son, ever! Now get this into the noggin, right. You breathe a word of this, to anyone, you mincing fucking CUNT, and I will tear your fucking skin off, I will wear it to your mother's birthday party, and rub your nuts up and down her leg whilst whistling Bohemian fucking Rhapsody, right!?
Phil: [nods in shock] Yeah.
Zen Richy: Now, get out of my fucking sight.
Phil: Yeah. [wanders off, visibly terrified]

1 comment:

  1. I must get on this immediately to hone my managerial patter before my return to work.

    ReplyDelete