Thursday, 8 December 2016

I'm Coming Baby!

Are you a sick pervert? This isn't about some carnal desire being pumped into the shared consciousness.  Get a room!

No!  This is about the new Star Wars COMING out next week.  Yours truly has decided the best place in the world to see it is Bangkok with its massive choice of imax.  I'll likely get the place to myself as the locals work themselves to death in some office or other.




My main man Boba.  I doubt he's in it but we need strong characters,  especially in cool outfits! The trailers look pretty good,  especially that robot thing.

Time will tell my loves.  They are going to hammer this franchise like the comic book heroes.  It's a great universe,  please don't spoil it!

Whatever,  I'm grasping at straws at halcyon days gone by.  Like we all are.  Things are mostly bollocks right now,  it's why we love The Walking Dead.

And it comes back to Boba Fett.  He'll tell Darth Vader to go fuck himself.  That's what we really need.  The "Don" isn't quite doing it for me...

That's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment