Monday, 5 December 2016

It's almost 2017!

Holy shit,  I just came out of a coma.  My arms and legs are like cocktail sticks.  Zombies everywhere.  Oh,  hang on.  Seems I'm working in China now.  Probably best not to smash their heads in with a hammer.  I've written letters of condolence in my best Chinese to the victims' families.  They'll be fine.  Probably had a laugh with the gags I put in (mainly copied from Peter Kay).  Sorted.  

I lie about my weakened condition! I'm stronger and more pissed off than ever.  My dear reader,  you and I have a lot of ground to cover.  You think I was mental before? Sit yourself down and get a wee drink.  My piercing gaze is seeing clearer than ever.  What I see is most displeasing.

I was going to start a new blog called "Airborne Atheist"  but I think I put the God thing to rest and the Airborne thing annoys me just thinking about it.  It's how I house and feed myself dearest.  So fuck that.  I'm still not a hipster.  That'll do.

Where do I start?

Fuuuuuuuu......

No comments:

Post a Comment