Friday, 10 June 2011

Mini review- Game of Thrones

HBO do it again.  Game of Thrones is just amazing.  Not quite sure where to start with this one.  Sean Bean?  That'll do.  One of my favourite actors (shit factoid- brother-in-law was an extra in his film Age of Heroes (he won't admit it has gone straight to DVD!)).  Based on some books an old dude wrote/is writing and fans are hoping he doesn't die before he finishes the series.  If he does, I'll finish it for him.  Probably be a massive orgy and then zombies and monsters invade the party and kill everyone just after the money shots happen.

It has the usual things that amuses me in films- outrageous, graphic violence; outrageous, graphic sex; brilliant characters; multi-threaded plots; shocking twists; great special effects and it's HBO.  Something for everyone in this one, including potential zombie action (not kidding!).

I get very excited for every new episode and the nurses need to calm me down with drugs and restraints.

Yup, you get to see her tits

Hipsters wouldn't watch this, it's way too mainstream.  I'll do a review on a silent black and white Lithuanian 3 minute short film I watched the other day.  Actually, I can do it now- it was utterly shite and I didn't get it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment